SYSTEMATIC PURSUIT OF GOALS
Our portfolio extends from innovative development to advanced manufacturing of metal and plastic products. With a constant eye on your requirements.
Our engineers, technicians and highly qualified specialists provide a broad portfolio of services tailored to each customer’s individual needs:
- One-off manufacturing of prototypes and sample series
- Toolmaking for own production facilities
- Plastics injection moulding
- Cable assembly: cutting, stripping, harness preparation, crimping, welding, soldering
- Manufacture of resolver windings on highly specialised machines
- Installation of complex assemblies with qualified procedures in areas such as joining, gluing, screwing, coating, casting
- Design and development of fine mechanical, electrical and electronic assemblies
- Efficient repair and spare parts service
- Series manufacture of electromechanical components
As an experienced supplier of electromechanical components for industrial control and drive technology, our portfolio extends from innovative development in-house to advanced manufacturing of metal and plastic products directly on the premises – all with a high level of vertical integration.
LTN develops patented core technologies and designs electromechanical assemblies and components. From the construction of complex one-off systems right through to large-scale series manufacturing, we trust in the expertise of our technicians, engineers and highly qualified specialists.
We regularly have the quality of our products inspected at a state-of-the-art test laboratory according to standardised guidelines. The numerous certifications we have received as a result of this are objective proof of our performance. Many of our developments are patented and form the basis for new, customer-specific concepts, leading to successful, made-to-measure solutions.