UNCONVENTIONAL PATHS TO REACH OUR GOALS
Our portfolio extends from innovative development to advanced manufacturing of metal and plastic products. Where necessary, we are not afraid to adopt an unconventional approach in order to satisfy your needs.
Our engineers, technicians and highly qualified specialists provide a broad portfolio of services tailored to each customer’s individual needs:
- One-off manufacturing of prototypes and sample series
- Toolmaking for own production facilities
- Plastics injection moulding
- Cable assembly: cutting, stripping, harness preparation, crimping, welding, soldering
- Manufacture of resolver windings on highly specialised machines
- Installation of complex assemblies with qualified procedures in areas such as joining, gluing, screwing, coating, casting
- Design and development of fine mechanical, electrical and electronic assemblies
- Efficient repair and spare parts service
- Series manufacture of electromechanical components
As an experienced supplier of electromechanical components for industrial control and drive technology, our portfolio extends from innovative development in-house to advanced manufacturing of metal and plastic products directly on the premises – all with a high level of vertical integration.
LTN develops patented core technologies and designs electromechanical assemblies and components. From the construction of complex one-off systems right through to large-scale series manufacturing, we trust in the expertise of our technicians, engineers and highly qualified specialists.
We regularly have the quality of our products inspected at a state-of-the-art test laboratory according to standardised guidelines. The numerous certifications we have received as a result of this are objective proof of our performance. Many of our developments are patented and form the basis for new, customer-specific concepts, leading to successful, made-to-measure solutions.
Changing customer’s requirements can be taken into account at short notice thanks to our lean and flexible production principles. Our after-sales service ensures that the availability of our customers’ machines is maintained throughout their entire lifetime.